Visit the Programme page and find the degree of your choice. Carefully read the Minimum Eligibility Criteria and admission details of the Programme you want to apply for.
Lets Get Started
A Step by Step Process Flow for LUMS NOP Applicants
- 1. Choose your degree
- 2. Know the Important Dates
- 3.Take the Admission Test
- 4. Apply Online
- 5. Submit your Admission Documents
- 6. Make the Processing Fee Payment
- 7. Online Submission of the Teacher’s Evaluations/Letters of Recommendation
- 8. Wait for the Admission Decision
Visit the LUMS Online Admission portal and apply for the Fall 2021 Admissions by the due date.
After the successful submission of the Online application, Applicants must upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents Online by the due date.
After the successful submission of the Online application, Fee Voucher will be available at the LUMS Online Admissions portal. Applicants must make the Processing/Test Fee payment by the due date.
After the successful submission of the application, the Referees should Online submit Teacher’s Evaluations/Letters of Recommendation within the due date.
The admission application will be considered for evaluation after the successful completion of the following Four (4) STEPS by the applicant(s) on or before the stipulated deadlines:
- Online Admission Application submission;
- Online submission of scanned copies of required supporting documents;
- Submission of an appropriate Application Processing and Test Fee; and
- Online Submission of the Teacher's Evaluations/Letters of Recommendation
Once you complete all the steps of application process, Admissions Office will start processing your application. You will be informed about the decision on your application accordingly. Keep checking your emails and the LUMS Online Admissions account regularly.
Want to know more about LUMS Admissions?
Want to know about the LUMS Admission Policy?
Want to know about the LUMS Admission Timelines?
Want to know more about the LUMS Admission Process?