Jump to navigation
- All applications must be submitted through LUMS Online Admission Application system on or before the stipulated deadline. Late applications will not be considered for admission.
- All information submitted through online application should be supported by the provision of copies of relevant transcripts and certificates. Any information will not be considered valid if an official proof/document is missing. Moreover, documents submitted at the time of admission will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Admission and financial aid decisions taken by the University are final.
- In addition to the condition(s) stipulated by the LUMS through admission offer letter, all admitted students MUST meet the prescribed conditions stipulated by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
- All applicants to LUMS, regardless of citizenship, are held to the same admissions standards, and evaluated on the same admissions criteria.
- LUMS strives to provide equal access to qualified applicants from all segments of society. Applicants with disabilities can request reasonable facilities during the admissions process. All such requests must be supported by documentary evidence, including details of previous accommodations obtained during academic career. Please contact the Admissions Office for further details.
- Applicants should be aware, that the presentation of incorrect/false/forged/fraudulent information or document(s) in connection with admission to the LUMS Degree Programme is a criminal offence and the University reserves the right to initiate appropriate action. Action may include, but is not limited to cancellation of an application for admission, an offer of admission, or of an enrollment.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide complete, correct and timely information to the Admissions Office. Applications without complete and correct information or documents will not be considered for admission.
- The University reserves the right to change dates and deadlines for admissions. Please keep informed of any changes by visiting www.lums.edu.pk periodically as well as the LUMS online application site.