Summer Semester @ LUMS
TAKE AN ONLINE COURSE THIS SUMMER
Join the Summer Semester at LUMS for an unparalleled opportunity to learn from the finest faculty in the region. With over 35+ online courses, the Summer Semester offers the same learning outcomes and credits as our regular courses. Online courses are available in Business, Economics, Humanities, Law and STEM.
In line with our commitment to extending educational opportunities to diverse learning communities, our summer courses are open to college going and non-traditional students across Pakistan and abroad. You will be receiving an assessment based transcript and certificate for your course from LUMS.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Incoming college students
- Graduating high school seniors who wish to immerse themselves in an intensive learning environment before starting university this fall.
Currently enrolled university students
- Any student currently enrolled in an HEC recognized university in Pakistan or any recognized international university.
- Individuals from all walks of life looking to take a course for professional and personal development.
In line with our vision of increasing accessibility and opportunity, we are offering 100 scholarships to our external students in the summer semester. These scholarships will offer a flat 50% reduction in tuition fee.
June Session: 14th June - 9th July 2021
Deadline for Applications: June 04, 2021
JUNE SUMMER SESSION
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Applied Taxation
- Business Communication
- Logic and Critical Thinking
- Optimization Methods in Management Science
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Development Economics
- Principles of Economics
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- International Finance
- Principles of Finance
- Introduction to Political Science
- Introduction to Literature in English
- A Brief History of Feminist Movements in Pakistan
- Academic Writing and Editing
- Professional Communication Skills
- Sufism: Key Texts and Cultural Practices
- Gender Media and Education
- Introduction to Legal Reasoning
- Introduction to Pakistani Legal System
- Constitutionalization of Gender in Pakistan
- International Law from the South: A critical perspective to decolonization
- Computational Problem Solving
- Design thinking, Technology and Human Behaviour
- Introduction to Forensic Science
- Introduction to Food Science
- Fundamentals of Air Pollution
- Discrete Geometry and Enumerative Combinatorics
- Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Introductory Biology
- R Programming