Applicants must submit complete online application form on or before January 16 2018; 5:00 pm (Pakistan Standard Time).
The deadline to submit all supporting documents along with the proof of payment of Admission Application Processing and LUMS SBASSE Subject Test Registration Fee (if applicable) in ONE Package is January 17, 2018.
A completed application form constitutes submitting the following documents on or before the stipulated deadline:
- Attested/ Certified Copies of Complete Academic Transcripts and Certificates of:
- Matric or O' Level or American High School – 9th and 10th grade complete results;
- FA/ICOM/FSc./ICS complete result or FA/ICOM/FSc./ICS first year result (in case the FA/ICOM/FSc/ICS final exam has not been taken as yet).
A' Level complete result or grades for any A' Level subject(s) completed or A' Level first year results (in case the A' Level final exam of three principal subjects has not been taken as yet).
- American High School (HSD) complete result or up to 12th grade first semester’s results (in case the High School Diploma 12th Grade final exam has not been taken as yet). Applicants who have completed their HSD before the application submission deadline should submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC, Pakistan in addition to the final result of HSD.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) complete result or International Baccalaureate first year complete results (in case the IB final exam has not been taken as yet);
- Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC, Pakistan (for applicants who have completed their degrees other than Matric/FA/FSc/ICS/ICOM);
Note: Applicants who have applied for equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad, Pakistan and have not received the certificate before the application submission deadline should submit it as soon as they receive it.
- New SAT (with Essay) score report (s) for SDSB/MGSHSS/SAHSOL/SBASSE
- SAT II report (s) (only for foreign/overseas applicants)
- Four passport size photographs with white background;
- Proof of payment: A stamped copy of the payment voucher or a confirmation email of an online banking transaction constitutes proof of payment.
Applicants are required to send a copy of payment proof along with all other required supporting documents in ONE package on or before the stipulated deadline.
Details of Application Processing & LUMS SBASSE Subject Test Registration (if applicable) Fee:
- The application processing fee of Rs. 5,000 (for applicants applying to all programmes)
- The LUMS SBASSE Subject Test Registration Fee of Rs. 1,900 (if applicable)
Payment Procedure: After the successful submission of the online application form through the LUMS Online account on or before January 16, 2018; 05:00 pm (PST), applicants will be able to print a system generated Application Processing and LUMS SBASSE Subject Test (if applicable) Fee payment voucher. Please visit the following link: https://admission.lums.edu.pk/student-payment-options-0 for details regarding fee payment options.
- Two Teacher Evaluations
- Other supporting documents (if applicable):
- Creative Space/Essay/Personal Statement
- Additional Information Documents
- Supporting documents for Financial Aid (if applicable)
- Supporting documents for Financial Aid (if applicable):
- Income certificates of all earning members of the family – This includes salary slips of last three months for salaried persons, pension book for retired, financial statements for self-employed or businessman and a certificate/proof/ legal affidavit in case of any other income.
- Retirement Order/ Final Settlement Letter in case any one of your parents or guardian is retired.
- Income Tax Returns of all earning members & of business in case of businessman for 2017.
- Wealth Statement for 2017.
- Bank Statements (for the last 12 months) of all bank accounts in the names of all the family members and in the name of business in case of businessmen.
- Utility Bills (last three months) – Electricity, Gas, Phone and Water.
- Rental Lease Agreement (if the residence or any other property is being leased for residence or business purposes or if excess property is leased to any other person/ party for income purposes).
- Copies of Saving Certificates/ Bonds/ Shares/ CDC Statement.
- Loan Document(s) of Loan outstanding as a liability (loan sanctioning document & payment plan) and loan receivable from any relative, financial institution, agency or organization.
- Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if any of the family member is suffering from any fatal/ serious disease). Please also provide a brief history of the medical ailment.
- Credit Card Statements for last 6 months (if applicable).
- Property ownership documents (house, plots, agricultural land, flat, shops etc). Allotment letter in case the property has been provided by the employer.
- Vehicle(s) Registration documents of the vehicles being used by the family. Allotment letter in case the vehicle has been provided by the employer.
- Mortgage/ Lease document(s) (in case house, car or any other property has been taken/ given on lease).
- Fee receipts & Fee Concession (Scholarship/Loan) document(s) of sibling(s)/ dependent(s) - from any institution including LUMS.
- Fee receipt & Fee Concession (Scholarship/Loan) document from the last institution the applicant attended.
- Domicile Certificate of the applicant only.
- Copies of CNIC/ B – Form of Applicant and Parents/ Guardian.
- Complete Photocopy of Passport of Applicant and Parents/ Guardian (All 36 pages).
- Picture(s) of the house you are residing in (Outside & Inside View).
- Any other document(s) demonstrating financial need.
LUMS Financial Aid Office may request additional information, or conduct a physical audit, in order to properly evaluate your financial need. Please respond promptly to avoid delays.
Also send a copy of this checklist along with your documents clearly stating the reason for not submitting a certain document.
All data and documents submitted with the Financial Aid form will be treated as confidential.
Applicants must print and paste the “Mailing label” on the envelope containing their supporting documents before sending it to the LUMS Admissions Office.
- Applications or documents received after the stipulated deadline will not be processed.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide correct and timely information to the Admissions Office. Applications without complete and correct information or documents will not be considered for admission.
- All information submitted through online application should be supported by the provision of copies of relevant transcripts and certificates. Any information will not be considered valid if an official proof/document is missing.
- The University reserves the rights to change dates and deadlines for admission. Please keep informed of any changes by visiting www.lums.edu.pk periodically as well as the LUMS application site.